Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view in your web browser.
Four Seasons Living, Spring Edition
Compliments of Edye Scheier
Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty is pleased to present the Spring edition of Four Seasons Living.

With 398 closed transactions* across our 20 offices in Vermont and New Hampshire, 2016 is off to an excellent start!  Other Sotheby's International Realty affiliates have enjoyed success as well, with an affiliate in Texas completing the largest transaction in the brand's history, learn more below.

For sellers, we’ve provided some useful tips from our real estate experts on how to increase curb appeal.  The spring market has great potential – take advantage of the busy season by improving upon that crucial first impression!

In addition, we are pleased to announce another very exciting Sotheby's International Realty partnership; luxury properties will showcase beautifully through Mansion Global Property Video.  Remember, videos are four times more likely to encourage engagement and drive inquiries; we’re looking forward to taking
advantage of this newest video marketing opportunity.

Enjoy.

*according to NEREN stats 1/12016-3/31/206
Landmark Real Estate Sales

Last month Sotheby's International Realty announced that its affiliate company in Texas had completed the largest transaction in the brand’s history. Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty has closed on the sale of the W.T. Waggoner Ranch in Vernon, Texas, which was listed for $725 million. Learn more from Briggs freeman Sotheby's International Realty here

At Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty we have enjoyed our own landmark sales, view our luxury sales, here
Increasing Curb Appeal

Whether or not you’re a homeowner, everyone knows that curb appeal is huge. The first thing anyone notices about a house is how attractive (or unattractive) it is while walking or driving by.

Click here for a couple of upgrades
you can make for less than $1,000.
Mansion Global Property Video Now Live

Not only are approved property videos featured on fourseasonssir.com, sothebysrealty.com, the New York Times real estate section and
luxuryestate.com, but they are also now being synced to the property details pages on mansionglobal.com.

View Property Video Here.
New Wolfeboro Location

Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty is proud to announce the opening of our newest
location in Wolfeboro, NH. Combined, our
Meredith and Wolfeboro offices can service your real estate needs throughout the Lakes Region.

21 Central Avenue Wolfeboro, NH 03894
View Wolfeboro Listings Here
Montshire Museum: 2016 Benefit Auction
www.montshire.org | Apr 26, 2016

Read more

Billings Farm & Museum Opening Day (2016-04-30)
www.thevermontstandard.com | Apr 26, 2016
Billings Farm & Museum, gateway to Vermont’s rural heritage, will open for its 34th season on Saturday, April 30,...
Read more

48 King Rd Hanover, NH
3 Beds | 5 Baths | $1,615,000

191 Three Mile Rd Hanover, NH
4 Beds | 4 Baths | $995,000

12 Occom Ridge Rdg Hanover, NH
5 Beds | 3 Baths | $2,395,000

Edye Scheier
Sales Associate
Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty
171/2 Lebanon Street
Hanover, NH 03755
603-676-7327
802-356-0979
This e-mail was sent by Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty located at 550 Hinesburg Road; South Burlington, VT 05403. To not receive further e-mails from Edye Scheier at this address, please follow this link.

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]