CALICO starts in just 2 weeks.  We are still looking for volunteers to staff the IALLT booth at Michigan State University May 12 - May 13 between 8 am and 3 pm.

If you are attending CALICO, please come and represent IALLT.

To sign up go to: https://docs.google.com/…/1tt7Qwf8sYqDcHmUZeMUmYw28Gh…/edit…<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tt7Qwf8sYqDcHmUZeMUmYw28GhDlEySOLt-6OK7yJek/edit?usp=sharing> and fill out the schedule.

If you have any questions, please contact Marc Siskin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

I am looking forward to seeing you in East Lansing.

Marc Siskin
IALLT-CALICO Affiliate Representative