Surprised to hear a Louisiana Waterthrush 's distinctive song carrying up from the  Charles Brown Brook this evening when I was walking with my dogs.  Every spring I hear them along Bill Ballard Trail, but this seems early! Love the way their song carries so well over the sound of rushing water!

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]