8 Green-wing Teal.

1 Wilson’s Snipe

5 Killdeer

1 Belted King.

Water seems to be rising.  Early am at the Flats is terrific. No on is on that road, and the sun is behind you !    I have been taking pics with my cell phone thru my scope lens….pretty fun, id-able images.

Quiet (for now) at Campbell Flats…recorded a sweet Song Sparrow song w/ my phone….more fun.

8-)

Bill Shepard

Project Coordinator

CT River Birding Trail

2360 Academy Road

Thetford Center, VT  05075

Home: 802 785-2855

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]