Greetings!

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the IALLT Summit 2016 (June 17 - 18, 2016, Concordia College, Minnesota). The Summit affords an opportunity to review IALLT’s activities, chart the organization’s path for the future, preview the IALLT 2017 conference venues, and network with colleagues. All IALLT members are encouraged to participate in the Summit either at Concordia or online!

If you’d like to suggest a topic for discussion at the Summit, contact [log in to unmask].

We hope to see many of you at the Summit!

Cheers,

Sangeetha

Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan , Ph.D.
Director

Foreign Language Technology Center
Wayne State University
385 Alex Manoogian Hall
906 W. Warren Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 313-577-6391
Fax: 313-577-3041
http://www.langlab.wayne.edu

President

International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT)

"Where technology speaks your language"

http://www.iallt.org/