Hey everyone!
Here is the spreadsheet with running buddies matched up based on their self-reported running paces:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CE-_lbTd14uIuqp7X7X9WJfyhUGhnv9DwEo8zLy45Vs/edit?usp=sharing
Hopefully this will give you some people to run with on Sundays (or any other day).

We've also had a few questions about wetsuits. If you are planning to race in the Season Opener, you need to have a wetsuit to wear! The race is USAT sanctioned and follows their wetsuit rules, which means wetsuits are mandatory (and you'll want one because the water is usually 62ish degrees). Here are some good sales on suits (or just borrow one from a friend!):
Xterra Sleeveless Vortex ($120): http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/collections/vortex-sleeveless *use code R-XTERRA *
Xterra Full Suit Vortex ($160): http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/collections/vortex-full *use code R-XTERRA *
ROKA Suits: we have a team discount (25% off) with code T-DartmouthTri25. With the sale they run from $160 on up. Rokasports.com

Let us know if you have any questions!
Abiah

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON