Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The weather is amazing, midterms aren't here yet, what more could you ask for? Get outside this weekend!! Here's what's going on:

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY [log in to unmask]"}"> What: EPIC Heeler Overnight at Nunnemacher
When: 7:00 PM on Friday - 10:00 AM on Saturday
Why: We will be hiking 3/4 of a mile to the cabin, talking/playing games/sleeping, with an optional sunrike up Holt’s Ledge the next morning (feat. pancakes when we return!)
Leaders: Rosie Mahoney and Molly Ryan
Cost: $1 ONLY!!!!!!
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY [log in to unmask]"}"> What: Mt Ascutney Hike!
When: 10AM - 4PM (max)
Why: Beautiful, moderate 7ish mile hike, great mountains, great hikes, great views, great people.
By: Katie Hake and John Brady
$6 DOC
$8 Not-yet DOC
Blitz me! [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY [log in to unmask]"}"> What: Franconia Ridge Hike!!!!
When: 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, at the absolute latest
Why: It's going to be a beautiful day to be outside, and Franc Ridge has some of the best views of the Upper Valley! You can see the Bonds, Mt. Liberty, Mt. Flume, and in every direction stretching off to the far horizons. It's spectacular.
Leaders: Shane Weisberg and Thomas Rover
Cost: $7 DOC, $13 not-yet-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY [log in to unmask]"}"> What: The Bonds!!! Tent over night edition
When: Saturday 7pm to Sunday 9pm (we camp out in tents Saturday night)
Why: Because The Bonds Traverse has some of the most incredible views in NH, camping in tents is awesome, and hiking is even better. This is a difficult 20 mile long hike so it will be great!!!
Leaders: Ivan Cornish & Greg Partridge
Cost: $10 DOC and $16 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY [log in to unmask]"}"> What: The Hancocks!
When: 8am - 6pm
Why: Because the weather's going to be awesome, because the views are amazing, and because it's a spectacular way to cap off the weekend. ~10 miles with a good amount of uphill.
Leaders: Dan Pomerantz and Dev Jhaveri
Cost: 6$ DOC, 10$ not-yet-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html