Hi DOC!

I wanted to throw out a plug for several events happening this week as a part of RiverFest.

TONIGHT is Conservation on Tap.  Come to One Wheelock at 7PM for free pizza, beer (21+), and a screening of the documentary 'A River Between Us.'  This is a great event for those interested in conservation, sustainability, rivers, or paddling!  All are welcome.

A River Between Us explores the story of the Klamath River restoration process, and how Native communities have been affected for decades in the fight for water rights.

TOMORROW is an open Feed at 6:30PM down by the clubhouse.  The Feed is also free!  Come enjoy a nice BBQ by the water.

SATURDAY is the Mascoma Slalom Race.  This is the 54th annual Mascoma Slalom, making it the longest running consecutive kayaking slalom race in the country.  It used to serve as a US Olympic Team Qualifying Race.  In fact, back in 1972, half of the US Olympic Slalom team were Ledyard Canoe Club members.  This is a super fun race to come watch, and it's only 15 minutes from campus.

We'd love to see as many DOC members as possible at these events, which are catered toward the entire Dartmouth campus and community.  If you have any questions, feel free to blitz them to me!

Full schedule is attached, and you can also find us on Facebook at Ledyard Riverfest!