Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

OOOOKAY  round 2. LET'S DO THIS.

I'm still a huge fan of this meme.

For anyone with a wilderness medical certification:

I'm going to be running a series of med simulations on Wednesday, April 13th in & around Robo @ 7:00pm! We'll be doing 4 to 5 sims depending on time. We'll have fake blood and all - gonna be a great time.

Blitz me if you're interested so I can get a general head count!

(volunteer victims are also welcome)

[Cocky Ant Eater - broken femur  come at me bro]

TGI(almost)Fs & high fives,

Morgan

Morgan Haas

Assistant Director for Leadership and Experiential Education

Dartmouth Outdoor Programs

114 Robinson Hall

PO Box 9

Hanover, NH 03755