HELLO DMBC!!

We are thrilled to announce that for the first time in many many years, we are planning to run a SpRiNg FiFtY this term**!!!!

THE FIFTY is a Dartmouth tradition where teams of four people hike continuously from Dartmouth to Moosilauke Ravine Lodge via the Appalachian trail. The Fifty is a total of 53.6 miles and takes about 24-30 hours. The Fifty is an opportunity to mentally and physically push yourself across a section of one of the most beautiful trails in North America.

THE FIFTY this year will be MAY 13 - 14!!! ~SaVe tHe DaTe~

Eight teams of four people are able to hike it each time it runs, and they are supported by countless volunteers who help keep this insane treacherous epic Dartmouth tradition alive.

** The Fifty this term is still dependent on the weather, and could be cancelled last minute if the trail conditions make the journey too dangerous. **

To see what the Fifty is like, check out this vid:  https://vimeo.com/115042314

Please keep an eye out for more emails to come about our information session (mandatory for ALL hikers and volunteers!!), set for Wednesday, April 27 at 7:00 PM in Dartmouth Hall room 105. Start forming your teams now!!

Send any questions or comments to [log in to unmask]

With Love From Your 16S Fifty Directors,

Julietta Gervese, Rosie Mahoney, Anna Ellis