Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello DOC students and alums!
[log in to unmask]&X-OWA-CANARY=oDnY1NcriE-HP5VKfijn9YBXjvDRbtMYII-YGmpt7I2rn2eAbtvtVtrgtQwOwLOr7jhxINQaK5g.&token=d0bf3172-248a-4f2f-8770-724bbade598b&owa=outlook.office.com" height="295" width="442" style="margin-right: 0px; display: inline;">
LODGE OPENING WEEKEND is almost here: Saturday, April 30th!!!!

Please come help us do the last remaining tasks before we open for business on Sunday!

We ask that volunteers show up at 10 am (if you can't make it that early, we will still gladly take help later in the day). We will be working all day, with a break for lunch and then Lodge dinner served at 6:30 pm.

Hot lunch, dinner, overnight, and breakfast Sunday morning are all FREE for volunteers - but we still need you to make a reservation
Please call us (603)764-5858 starting April 26th to let us know numbers and dietary restrictions for your group!

We recommend bringing work clothes that you don't mind getting dirty and are appropriate for the weather (early May on Moosilauke is cold!). If you want to stay the night, bring a sleeping bag, etc. or let us know if you'd like us to provide you with linens.

Lodgelove,
Molly McBride '14, MRL Manager
[log in to unmask]&X-OWA-CANARY=oDnY1NcriE-HP5VKfijn9YBXjvDRbtMYII-YGmpt7I2rn2eAbtvtVtrgtQwOwLOr7jhxINQaK5g.&token=d0bf3172-248a-4f2f-8770-724bbade598b&owa=outlook.office.com" height="132" width="176" style="margin-right: 0px; display: inline;">
​Becca Novello '14, Assistant Manager
[log in to unmask]&X-OWA-CANARY=oDnY1NcriE-HP5VKfijn9YBXjvDRbtMYII-YGmpt7I2rn2eAbtvtVtrgtQwOwLOr7jhxINQaK5g.&token=d0bf3172-248a-4f2f-8770-724bbade598b&owa=outlook.office.com" height="118" width="176" style="margin-right: 0px; display: inline;">
​and Spring Crew 2016:
Kristen Chalmers '17, Ben Ferguson '15, Nathaniel Friday '15, and Jonah Sternthal '18

*To be sung to the tune of "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies*
It’s just ONE WEEK til Opening
No glacier in the basement, we’re hoping
Five months since we left the Lodge, saying
We’ll miss you, but rodents will keep you comp’ny
Through the long and cold winter
Which turned out not so cold and now spring’s here!
Already we’re daydreaming
Of post-dinner service Baker skinny dippin’

Reading on the porch at sunset,
Are all the tables set?
Ross McKenney - you know he’s the man!
I summon students and alums
Saturday the 30th
To Lodge Op’ning
Cause it’s the freaking bomb diggity!

Hot like bread right out of the oven,
Spring crew is crusty,
Chewy, perfect spread with butter.
Just kidding but they’re mad cool!
And they sure want you
To join them in Opening the Lodge.

Gonna vacuum animal heads, clean the toolshed
You can help us scrub the bunkrooms.
There’s Andrew Catllin! he’s the finest of timberframers!
Gotta get these grates
Off the windows
So the rays of sun can glow
Cause the main room’s so lovely
Bathed in afternoon light.

How can we hang signs and pathlights with no volunteers?
Trying hard not to beg but we need you!
I’m a manager who’s not afraid to ask for help
You probably understand what I mean
cause it’s a big deal.
I have a tendency to bake cookies and share them
I have a history of feeding volunteers

It’s been a few hours since Rory looked at me
Threw his arms in the air and said “I was crazy
To hire you as manager.
Just kidding, Molly - well most of the time…”
It’s been three months since hiring the crew
And I can’t wait for the two-thousand sixteen season!
Yesterday, was feeling ready
And now I’m reading all the things we need to get done!

Volunteers, we can’t do it without you!
Only 6 of us to get this place runnin.’
We’ll arrive at the Lodge with no lights on,
Also no water,
Fingers crossed the dryer works again!
Like Rory Gawler love contra dancing
Like Chris, the Walk-in
Sarah Carson - stay a lady in the woods!
Like Put Blodgett, make waterbars
Okay, fine, that’s trail crew...
But if I did, he’d give me a hard time.

Gonna get a set of sharper knives
Gonna use them for chopping the chives
And other delicious herbs that are growing in Claire’s garden!
Gotta get in tune with King Arthur
Cause that Briton has got the baked good recipes
That make the guests so happy!

How can I help it if the Lodge’s pipes always clog?
Sometimes just gotta laugh, plunger brigade.
I’m the kind of girl who likes scrubbing toilets
Can’t understand what I mean?
You soon will!
I have a tendency to wear my shoes with closed toes,
I have a history of Mistlewaffles!

It’s just three days til Lodge Opening!
Pick up the phone and make a reservation!
Five months since we closed up shop and said
Moos’lauke, we’ll be back…and now look at us:
Two days til we move up there
We realize that’s really soon, and we just can’t wait!
Today I can’t help but smiling,
Cause I have a special season ahead of me
I have a special season ahead of me
I have a special season ahead of me
Moos’lauke Ravine Lodge, famous for fine food!

--
In-Season
May - October (603) 764-5858

Off-Season