---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VMBA <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 25 April 2016 at 12:41
Subject: VT MTB Trail Diversity
To: [log in to unmask]

Trail Diversity in Vermont
View this email in your browser

Do You Have an Opinion About...

  • Trail diversity in Vermont
  • Events
  • Chapter communications
  • Trail days
  • VMBA's advocacy
  • The festival
  • Group rides
  • Trail updates
The association is eager to learn more about what keeps you stoked to ride! Rider participation is a meaningful part of our planning. Please consider taking a few minutes to share your perspectives - we appreciate it!
Click here and get your voice heard today!
Click here for details
On May 14th VMBA, WATA and Waterbury Sports will be hosting a special kind of bike swap. Sellers have two options:
  1. Sell it yourself and keep 100% of your take - you get a 10x10' spot to sell all you got ($35 entry fee)
  2. Set up a consignment account with Waterbury Sports (20% fee with 10% going straight to WATA). Call the shop for drop off/pick options: 802.882.8595
Forks, frames, brakes, bars, pedals, posts and much more. SELL IT!

Be early! Sellers can start setting up at 8AM - doors open to the public at 9AM

LOCATION: Thatcher Brook Elementary School on High Street, Waterbury
Copyright © 2016 Vermont Mountain Bike Assoc., All rights reserved.
www.vmba.org

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list