Hello everyone,

Bait and Bullet, partnered with Women in the Wilderness, will be running an all women's casting clinic at the Norford Lake Club (courtesy of Paul Gross) this Sunday, May 1. We will provide all the necessary gear and instruction.

Trip will cost $5 or $8 DASH (DOC/NON-DOC, respectively).

We will meet behind Robo at 8:15am (that gives you 15 minutes to get foco-to-go) and will get back to campus around 12:30.
Dress for the weather, whatever it may be.

No experience necessary!!! Sign up here

Hope to see you there

--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET