From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sonia N. Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:23 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: Triathlon DUES - $25 :)

Hi friends!

I'm so looking forward to this spring (AKA triathlon season!) with all of you!

Dues for 16S will be $25 per person, due by Wednesday, April 13 (two weeks from today). I'll be collecting either cash or checks made payable to Dartmouth Triathlon Club starting next week at practice.

See you all soon!

Sonia

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2MDgzIEpvaG4ucC5sZXdpcy4xNkBEQVJUTU9VVEguRURVIFRSSUFUSExPTlTOvEChSZ4I&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON