From: DOC President
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; DOC-Nordic; [log in to unmask]; DOC Bait and Bullet; DOC Winter Sports; Ski Patrol
Subject: Re: DOC Elections 2016-2017

Reminder to send me your blurbs before Monday! To be clear, you may run for ANY combination of the 4 upcoming terms (16S, 16X, 16F, 17W). If you want to have an officer position in the next year, you MUST RUN NOW!

I can't say enough what a good experience this has been for me, and how much I encourage you to run, if you're interested. Talk to me if you have questions.

Finally, let me know if you're thinking about running for a position but you need more time to figure things out– we'll make it work!

Cedar