Come to Cabin and Trail tonight at 10:00 PM in Robo basement to sign up for trips going out this week. It'll get warmer, we swear!

Maybe more importantly, however, Tonight is Wear All Your Clothes Night. We will be holding competitions to elect the Morals Committee Chair and Immorals Committee Chair and it's something you don't want to miss. During the meeting, those competing for the Morals Chair will be removing layers of clothing one by one until there is only one chubber standing (don't worry, there will be no nudity). Greg Partridge claims he'll be donning more than 80 layers. Who will challenge him?

After the meeting we will be hosting the Immorals Chair competition as well. The audience will get to decide which contestant is wearing the most creative/fun/interesting final layer. (Disclaimer: this portion can be uncomfortable for some people and we plan on giving people ample time to grab a snack and leave before the competition.)

We welcome you to come and participate in one or even both contests. You are also more than welcome to come enjoy the show as a bystander.

YIWLOCOANC,

(Yours In Wearing Lots Of Clothes (Or Almost No Clothes),

the chairs

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html