Hey everyone,
Tired of seeing a green Green every day? Looking to find some actual winter during Winter Carnival weekend? Come to next Sunday's race, in legendary Lake Placid! Having been there this weekend, we can confirm that they actually have decent snow, and that the races are a very good time. It will be a 7.5k classic race, and regardless of your prior skiing experience, you should consider coming; Phoebe and Tucker will both confirm that they actually enjoyed themselves at their first ever races. Right now we're just trying to gauge interest, since it is Winter Carnival weekend, so blitz me back if you're interested, or if you have any questions!
AlecĀ

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC