Vote! There's <1hr left! Rides every 10 mins to Hanover High from Robo+the Hop.

Cedar

From: DOC President
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 9:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; DOC Winter Sports; Bait and Bullet; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tuesday: Vote in the Primary

Hi DOC,

I want you to vote! As a member of the DOC you have an important voice, and a responsibility to engage with vital issues. Right now, that means voting in the NH Primary this TUESDAY. I don't care who, or on what issues, but please get out and take part in our political process.

Here's what you need to know:
Must be: 18+, US Citizen
Show up at: Hanover High School between 7am-7pm
Bring: Dartmouth ID (optional). You can register to vote the day of at Hanover High with or without your Dartmouth ID.

Rides to the polls will be leaving from in front of Robo every 10 mins from 7am-6:50pm.

Thanks for being awesome,
Cedar