Hi Everyone -

Either today or yesterday someone decided to cut down a tree coming off the
query on the red dot trail. This was a narrow pinch point that was hard....
its suppose to be. Whoever cut this down just destroyed the history of this
trail and that sucks. To cut down trees without permission from UVMBA
(which means Dartmouth in this case) is illegal. This is private land with
an agreement for UVMBA to manage it. If you know anything about this
activity out in Boston Lot please let use know right away. It occurred
between Saturday and today. If we have any hope of maintaining this land
for year to come we as a group had best come together and self manage this
network. We cannot have rouge people with Chainsaws walking around making
trail alterations.

In addition we have heard of a 4 wheeler on the craft side. If you see this
person let us know and let them know there are no motorized vehicle in
Boston Lot. Do not engage in an argument but let us know. With more and
more people in the area we will need to come together more and more.

Thank you
Brian Riordan