We're opening registration up to the public this week (and leftover spots will fill instantly), so sign up now or never!

From: Bait and Bullet
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:57 PM
To: Bait and Bullet
Cc: Logan G. Briggs; Nicholas R. Rizik
Subject: On Campus Hunter's Safety Education Course

Hello everyone,

This April 17, Mark Lancaster will be holding a Hunter's Safety Field Day on campus from 8am-2pm. This course is required to buy a hunting license in NH (unless you've previously bought a license from another state). These classes normally fill very far in advance and Mark is doing us a big favor by reserving one for Dartmouth Students. Students will need to complete the online course (will be available here once the website is updated for 2016), print the completion verification and bring it to the Field Day as your ticket for entry.

The course capacity is limited to 30 and we cannot have people signing up and then dropping at the last minute, so in order to sign up, you will need to...

1) Fill out this google doc by 2/17

2) On 2/17, we'll let everyone know whether they've got a spot or are on the waitlist. We will be collecting a $50 deposit from the 30 registrants, due by 3/10, which will be returned upon attendance/completion of the Field Day. We'll allow drop outs with no penalty up to a month prior (3/17) and we will pull from the waitlist at that point.

3) If you get a spot, you'll receive an email invitation to register online for the Field Day. You'll need to complete that registration before 4/1 and then finish the online Hunter's Ed course before coming to the Field Day on 4/17.

Feel free to contact Nick or I directly if you have any questions.

--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET