Hey,

I’ve been running 6-10 miles a day. I’d love to try these. I’m a size 9.

Thanks,

Robert

From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of "Stephanie E. Jump" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 8:34 PM
To: Triathlon <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Volunteers needed to try out winter running crampons!

 ENGS 21 group this term is working on improving running outdoors during winter. We're hoping to create a better shoe sole or crampon that can be used both on dry pavement and snow/ice covered pavement.

Right now, we're looking for people to try out current products on the market this week. If anyone is willing to try out either Yaktrax and STABILicers, or both, please email me back! I'm hoping they'll be here in time for practice on Tuesday so people can try them out then. If anyone plans to go on other outdoor runs this week (on any surface, i.e. pavement, trails, etc.) and would be willing to try them, that would also be really helpful.

If you wouldn't use these products on pavement, that'd be really helpful information for us to know and we'd love to know why. Also, if any of you have experience with using crampons, winter running or winter running traction issues, we'd really appreciate your input as well.

Links to the products: