Any possibility of running a trip to greens soon? I'd be down to lead

From: DOC-Nordic <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Phoebe S. Novello <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 4:15 PM
To: DOC-Nordic
Subject: Waxing and news

Hi All!

Hope you all had a good weekend and are looking forward to the week (I believe in mother nature and science to take care of us and make sure the skiing doesn't completely go away…)! That being said, a couple of things:

1) Dan Nelson is offering holding a waxing clinic tomorrow directly following practice at 5 pm in Robo Basement. If you want to learn some waxing skills from a guy who knows his stuff, come come!! I promise you will have plenty of time to study around it and it's a really generous opportunity. Also, might come in handy if you want to race at all this season, which leads me to my second point….

2) Racing! Four of our guys raced this weekend and did great! It was -4 degrees out when we left and I think hovering 0 when they raced. Champs. Here's a pic of the crew and their cheerleader:

I know, adorable. BUT (while I definitely wanted to make all of you see this great photo) that wasn't the only talking point. There is a race coming up in two weeks in Lake placid and wanted to gauge interest. Can you fill out this google doc if you are interested in going to this race? There aren't any real details about it right now but it would be an overnight trip so I have to start planning for that as soon as possible. Don't worry, this interest poll is not binding, I just want to know people's interest.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ix9bEK4ykNXrArD57fjhjRLCOwCbHdRj0ySHJcrN1rc/viewform?usp=send_form

Okay, that's all for now. Hope to see you at practice this week!! As always, email me if you have any questions!

Cheers y'all.

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2MDE4IFVyc3VsYS5BLkpvbmdlYmxvZWQuMThAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBET0MtTk9SRElDIBvDc4d9Gxc8&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DOC-NORDIC,SIGNOFF);