From: Cabin and Trail
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: This Week in Cabin and Trail!

THIS WEEK IN CABIN AND TRAIL

To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you would like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot. Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY      What: KEARSARGE HIKING EXTRAVAGANZA
When: 9:30 AM-2 PM
Why: It's gonna be an easy, awesome, short morning hike. Stretch your legs and see some beautiful sights and people! Come for good times and good food. Be there.
Leaders: Jessie Colin and Audrey Scott
Cost: $5 DOC members, $8 non-DOC members
Blitz: [log in to unmask]
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY      What: A Very Exciting Trip Up Cannon Mountain!
When: 9 AM to 5 PM
Why: What's cooler than being cool? Hiking in the winter! We'll be on Cannon, which happens to be the coolest mountain in NH because it's on the state quarter and no one would dare argue with the US Mint. We'll bag a 4000 footer and do some winter hiking all in one convenient escapade.
Leaders: Lainie Caswell and Maddy Kroot
Cost: $7 DOC and $12 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY      What: Capture the flag on Cross Country Skis!
When: 12pm - 3pm
Why: This trip requires absolutely no experience with cross country skiing, and absolutely no car ride since it will be on the golf course. There will be snow, flag-capturing, and tons of fun.
Leaders: Shane Weisberg and Mia Kobs
Cost: FREE
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html