Hey everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone to add their order to the spreadsheet for the lululemon leggings.  Remember, we need 14 orders to get the discount!  Please add your info by WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 8PM!  You can give cash or check to me or Brandt at any time!

Thanks!!
Fiona

From: Fiona L. Bowen
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:02 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: AND THE WINNER IS....

Hey Tri Team!

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for:  The winner of the lululemon survey is the RUN INSPIRE CROP!!!  Unfortunately, the guys' survey did not have enough interest so we will not be ordering any mens lululemon clothing this term.

If you are interested in ordering the leggings, please add your name and size to the spreadsheet below.   They cost $51.60.  You can give cash or a check to Brandt or me at practice or any time around campus!

Here is the spreadsheet, please note that adding your name IS a commitment to buy the leggings, as I would like to place the order asap.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hlLIL5elUaItHHXC8uvla5Pu7LRf4cPOloROggtSAJA/edit#gid=0

Also keep an eye out for another survey about uniforms!

Thanks everyone!

Fiona

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON