Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Read below and contact Steve Lipscomb '84 if you're interesting in shooting for this event!

My name is Steve Lipscomb, Dartmouth '84.  My background is television, film and entrepreneur.  Among other things, I founded the World Poker Tour in 2002 and put poker on television, launching a global brand that continues to grow today.

My next crazy adventure is running for president in New Hampshire to create awareness of the Fix It America Constitutional Amendment -- that would solve $$$ in elections/politics and stop the drawing of election lines to benefit political parties.

I will be at the "lesser known candidates debate" next Tuesday, the 19th, in Manchester, NH.  I would appreciate it if you would let your film students know that I am looking for someone to shoot (with my small, unobtrusive HD camera) the event and a bit before and after.

I will be paying $200 (which I know is a paltry sum, but the experience is the reason someone should be interested in doing it anyway).  Anyone who is interested can reach me through my personal email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you so much for passing this along.

Regards,

Steve