Hi Alec,

I'm just now getting into nordic skiing and don't have any racing experience (have done a bunch of running races though). Don't think I'm in for this weekend but I'm very interested in getting into nordic racing and would appreciate any more information about it! Thanks,

Elena

________________________________
From: DOC-Nordic <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alec Pelton <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:59 PM
To: DOC-Nordic
Subject: Racing opportunities!

What's up nordies?

We've got the opportunity to race a few weekends this term at various locations around New England, starting this weekend in Huntington, VT! These races are against various other collegiate club teams, and there's a pretty big range of skills represented so, regardless of your racing experience, you should feel free to come on out and give it a shot.

This weekend's race is on Sunday, starting at 9, and is a classic sprint relay (3 legs each, 1k per leg); this is about as accessible a race as we'll get this year, since they are usually more like 10k. Currently, we would each have to pay the $15 entrance fee though, as always, there's a chance that we could subsidize that if we're lucky.

SO, if anyone is interested in this weekend and/or future races, they should let me know as soon as possible, since we have to submit a running order by Thursday (sorry for the late notice, I promise we might actually be on top of things next time...)

Thanks!
Alec Pelton