THIS WEEK IN CABIN AND TRAIL

To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you would like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot. Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: Winter Prezi Adventure!

When: Friday 4 PM- Saturday 9 PM (yes it's an overnight!)
Why: Depending on weather, we'll do one of several options of hikes in the Prezis on Saturday. The Prezi's are beautiful, but also challenging- this will definitely be a strenuous trip. Previous hiking experience required, previous winter hiking experience recommended. It's absolutely worth the challenge! And we'll be in Billings, basically the best cabin ever, on Friday night.
Cost: $7 DOC, $12 non-DOC
Leaders: Dan Pomerantz and Mia Kobs

Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Contra Dancing! (in Norwich)

When: 8-10pm
Why: Because twirling around to peppy music is a fun New England (and DOC) tradition.
Leaders: Daniel Jackson
Cost: $5 (pay at the door)+$1nonDOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Come XC Ski @ the golf course with Ursula and Kate!

When: 9am to 12pm (noon, not midnight)

Why: This trip will be beginner friendly, much warmer than hiking, and no long car ride. Great company! Snax provided!
Cost: Just $2 for DOC and not-yet-DOC (price of ski rental included!)

Leaders: Ursula Jongebloed and Kate Salamido

blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up

This is a Women in the Wilderness trip, but all are welcome!

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html