See below for an independent videomaking  opportunity!

From: Olga Sobko
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 12:26 PM
To: Cheryl
Subject: Reaching out for a referral

Good Day Cheryl;

I am writing you to ask if you might be able to refer me and our group to an individual who may be interested in helping our non-profit organization create a video or video about our effort and causes.

The organization is Vermont based. Protect our Wildlife-VT

We would love to hear from a student possibly who might be interested in an independent project and possibly has some experience in producing and creating a short video for youtube and/or other media publication such as Vimeo.

Thank you

Olga

Olga Sobko RN, BSN

Workability Care Coordinator/LWWW

4L Occupational Medicine

phone: 603.650.7925  |

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES