Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-NORDIC Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Good News! It stopped raining!

Bad news.... Oak hill was already struggling before this rain and now it seems that nothing has been groomed. I will keep you posted but as of right now things aren't looking good for this week in terms of it getting any better.

But fear not! We can still do fun things together. Which is why I'd like to encourage anyone looking for the cardio outlet that skiing would give them by running with DERT or each other! Or really any activity. But DERT meets M,W,Th,Sat at 3:15 in robo and while the weather isn't favorable for skiing, it isn't so bad for running! So I'll keep bugging mike Silverman about conditions, but in the meantime, hope for snow!!

Phoebe

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC