From: Betsy Lavolette <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NEALLT 2016 - deadline 1/11!
Date: January 6, 2016 at 10:24:35 AM CST
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

The Northeast Association for Language Learning Technology (NEALLT) will hold its annual conference at Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA from Friday, March 18 to Sunday, March 20, 2016. The conference will be hosted by the Gettysburg College Language Resource Center.

The theme will be “Motivating Students with Media, Games, and Style.” We welcome proposals for presentations and panel discussions on topics including:
  • Digital games
  • Social networks
  • Emerging technologies
  • Flipped classrooms
  • Student agency - tasks for student expression
  • Scaffolding student learning
  • Language center management and design
  • Mobile technology
  • Online courses
  • MOOCS
  • Open educational resources
Presentations will be about 20 minutes with 10 minutes Q&A. Panel discussions will be 45 minutes. Proposals for 3-hour pre-conference workshops are also welcome. We welcome a variety of perspectives and encourage presentations that report on ongoing or in-progress projects or research.

Proposals will be considered on a rolling basis and we encourage early submissions. Proposals should be submitted online at:

http://goo.gl/forms/L9qAZ96ubr

For more information, please contact Betsy Lavolette ([log in to unmask] or 717-337-6340).
Proposal deadline: January 11th
Notification of acceptance: no later than January 18th
Registration: Conference registration and lodging information will be posted soon on the NEALLT web site at http://www.neallt.org.

Betsy Lavolette, PhD
NEALLT 2016 Conference Host
Director, Language Resource Center