I will be attending the BD Policy Group meeting on Sunday.  Below is the agenda for that meeting.  Please email me before Sunday with any questions you may have.

Jennifer

Meeting Location – This meeting will be held on Sunday, January 10 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. MIT has graciously offered us meeting space in Building 14N, Room 132 (https://whereis.mit.edu/)

Agenda – Kornelia, David L., and I have come up with the following agenda items. Please review and send any other ideas or suggestions

·         Environmental Scan Committee Update

·         Update from Relais D2D Meeting at ALA (includes Relais and ILLiad integration initiatives)

·         BorrowDirect Survey Wrap-up

·         Updates

o   Stanford

o   UPS Shipping

o   Media Lending

o   Index Proposal

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP