Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

And I’ll be attending the collections group meeting on Friday, 4-5pm.

Ivy Plus Collections Group
Friday, January 8, 2016, 4-5pm
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Rm. 108

1. Codifying our principles and normalizing our MOUs
This discussion follows on our Baltimore conversation in regard to developing a 583 or other mechanism for tagging collaboratively collected materials, a conversation that was recently reanimated online. Let’s focus on
Bob’s words of December 1 (see below). This discussion may well be enlightened by the recent HathiTrust membership meeting and its conversation on shared print monograph retention. Also, our conversation should precede
a message to TS heads in regard to implementation.

2. How do we define success for the DCI’s first 18 months?
Again, this is a follow-on from our Baltimore conversations. This and the previous topic will most likely continue online after our meeting adjourns.

3. Your announcements, other topics.

Elizabeth E. Kirk
Associate Librarian for Information Services
Dartmouth College
6025 Baker Library
Hanover, NH 03755
TEL: (603) 646-9929