No. I'm aware of all that; and that's what I'm doing. I thought that maybe there was some hidden setting (or maybe saving Nisus New File or something with that View setting enabled) to allow such docs to open initially into Draft View.

Not a big deal, but would save a couple clicks on each file (since the Page View is useless for my purposes here)..

Rick Gordon