I'm a head over to this yearly meeting if anyone wants to join.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Upper Valley Mountain Bike Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Winter UVMBA Newsletter

Let it Snow!

  IN THIS ISSUE

*Trail Update 2015 Summary Yearly Meeting Winter Biking *   ON THE TRAILS

  Trail Update

Welcome to Winter and a time for fat biking.

We were starting to worry that Winter would never get here as unseasonably
warm weather and rain turned the trails into muck. But after cold temps, a
first real snow, and the hard work of a bunch of snowshoeing volunteers we
are now rocking 12+ miles of rideable trails!

That's not the end of the warm days, so when the temperature creeps above
34˚f again (or your tires/shoes start sinking into the snow), please stay
OFF the trails unless you are rocking a pair of snowshoes or skis.

The map on the left shows most of the groomed trails in dark blue. A number
of folks are riding hardwoods, the quarry, even some of the Crafts trails.

Check our website
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=n2VbxBcNwdh2ZXZsvhv66ceusjZmbCSTjXu%2bIuoTRIaowZG%2fcIyiQq02EZTo9pQ12cc3c9zE4mno1CPIsOtMn%2b9q2lEW4RyPtmVX0WGjbUs%3d>
and like our Facebook
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=%2bIDvi9skI5%2bQlvzTCOEoEjEdvKiOS6Cj7oCLzYxDJQot6upCX8gOx%2f6BnAnB%2fAoRdcIerLULnmnaAPEz48VrltQ8xZCPmB%2bDbSuLJ%2fieN7Y%3d>
page to stay up to date on trail conditions.
  2015 - Amazing!

Last year was a great year for UVMBA and the trails! Thanks to everyone who
joined the club, businesses that sponsored UVMBA, and all of the other
great contributors that made it such a successful year.

UVMBA grew to over 200 members and our Facebook page is now closing in on
600 followers. We had two huge work days in Landmark/Boston Lot with over
70 people showing up for the Fall one alone. Lots of great new bridges and
trail repairs.

Please continue to support our efforts and join or renew
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=BPz6VzCedbFRJV8oDcDMA7OiavQKhFa74E61iC7N3xU2z3r1A6ll8E1K6U%2b489%2f3YthoEK9f%2fUbw18W2KP2LKCthxAzVJjD27lNsp6CqRwg%3d>
!   Yearly UVMBA Meeting

We'll be holding our yearly meeting at Fatties in White River Junction on
January 14th, from 6pm to 8pm. All are welcome to attend, members and
non-members, as we review the year past and discuss what's coming up in
2016.

We have an event on the website that you can RSVP if you think you might
make it to the meeting. Registering isn't required, it'll just give us a
rough idea on how many people to expect.

Register for Meeting
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=dN1En2%2bGB3eNlL6lojz4HaUfLnuPES1phc7oOgvMRcYnOBNB%2fPZxEnYmwePoxjPGInDLSnxZoMi4M5TCSEq5k2mcLw7yWn4ylPbzWCPR%2byM%3d>
  Winter Biking

The Winter Biking
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=OiRt68YozkmS3OIovOQ2J4tTZqjgBBkTG29xGr37HGETzBnvX93hrKr9mbfWgwGEvaFKzkp6SFRUoK%2bhG17tDcngVwpYRy3mVBa8mzvIIZ8%3d>
section is back on the website. It includes some general information, links
to articles, along with links to our great local shops that carry fat bikes
and winter gear. There's also a small Winter photo gallery.

If you have any photos, tips, or article links you'd like to contribute
feel free to email [log in to unmask]

Get involved and help us groom and maintain the trails for a Winter of
fantastic riding. We post updates on trail conditions to our Facebook page
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=%2bIDvi9skI5%2bQlvzTCOEoEjEdvKiOS6Cj7oCLzYxDJQot6upCX8gOx%2f6BnAnB%2fAoRdcIerLULnmnaAPEz48VrltQ8xZCPmB%2bDbSuLJ%2fieN7Y%3d>
and there's even a trail maintenance and grooming group
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=yM868KRfELdSJHJtuklVyzSJVDxjIh4kCQqPrY54YaxIQRaaCUZobuP0EU4WvHmyuMSWsoRVXZ1zuHvH9yni9ibMsbnN1r6w7KoUsdBPXVk%3d>
on Strava if you'd like to join in.

      Copyright © 2016 Upper Valley Mountain Bike Association. All rights
reserved.
Contact email: [log in to unmask]

Unsubscribe
<http://uvmba.com/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=mMMuS3Mfh6U4Q4SQAE6CzCUuO2zKGiqOXOZoKDjPPA2v%2f1smalCiGaaYrRfdPnQ8MWDJN2m3tuJ9GJh5tgcuhR%2f1g1%2bJPH0YrSiYw97cy80%3d&up=%3fet%3dk29HPLg6q9LJpqBHlWcfWlTEq6RmiwTMJaOd0vfjzKoSUuWVUiS06ILEKyCSuLcdbfVJSoEgRluIgE2L0In4Um5yV1%252fsZTmf0Griw5totKnZehMI%252fduPcwKDFdDM2mM5DnGAbhlYwa%252fpHl8cDUfKIPNO2H4T5Q0Ft55rrv3IGxAC%252bI%252fY>