Want to Ski GREAT POWDER this SPRING BREAK?!

7.5 meters of annual snowfall in our own Backyard??

[cid:01f8fd90-3d92-4c4a-9e53-aee1c38a99ba]

That's right.

The Winter Sports Club invites you to apply to:

Chic Chocs SPRING BREAK!

Come learn the ways of human-powered backcountry skiing in Northern Quebec

The Chic Choc mountains, [AKA the best kept secret on the East coast] await.

March 18-25th

Necessary gear can be provided and and the trip cost will be $200 with up to 70% financial aid available!

Applications are due by Midnight this Sunday (1/31).

All are welcome to apply.

Application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XO3sSGzzxh9IwmZdFvthuPcQLejkJab_QBedLGFw5V4/viewform?usp=send_form

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vHGa2KCy449QVuEpwPEWTJgMkPzAM7nLgHtAm4fcdvNydv1pbXan5Oe0phIw9e20nMQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XO3sSGzzxh9IwmZdFvthuPcQLejkJab_QBedLGFw5V4/viewform?usp=send_form>

WSC Spring Break Trip Application<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XO3sSGzzxh9IwmZdFvthuPcQLejkJab_QBedLGFw5V4/viewform?usp=send_form>

docs.google.com

This Spring Break the WSC will travel to the Chic Choc mountains in Northern Quebec (a magical locale that receives over 7 meters of snow annually) to ski some of the BEST EAST COAST TERRAIN that exists. Big chutes, open glades, and most of all, deep powder, all accessible on touring daytrips from the quaint town of Murdochville, Quebec. The fabled Chic Choc mountains have often been compared to terrain out west, and are considered a hidden gem of backcountry skiing.The Winter Sports Club will enjoy 5 glorious days of human-powered backcountry skiing, between March 18th and 25th. Come learn the joys of earning your turns while we explore some of the best skiing terrain in our own backyard! Please just answer all questions fully and be honest - we need accurate information to ensure our time in the backcountry is as fun and safe as possible. It will be easier for us to accept you onto the trip if you provide detailed responses. Please avoid yes or no answers.