Looking for an adventure this Spring Break?

Join the Dartmouth Mountaineering Club as we go on our annual rock climbing trip to beautiful Red Rocks Canyon, near Las Vegas, Nevada!

This trip runs from March 16 to March 24 and his open to all experience levels.

To apply, simply fill out the form located here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UHq-2UdAu7tnOTrwi-5yRKTedGiLBejciUDMl1zgKe4/viewform?usp=send_form> by December 30th. Decisions will be made during the first week of Winter term. These decisions are made anonymously by a group of DMC leaders.

Please send any questions or concerns to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

**Financial Aid is available for this trip