From: Mark Barratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 23, 2015 at 2:14:48 AM CST
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: #10446 Embeddable Audio Recorder (non-Java)

Hello Andrew,

Just wanted to offer our assistance, we have recently released a new product which is a browser based recording tool amongst other things. It will work inside an iframe and so could quite easily be embedded into another HTML page. It’s designed to be something more than Nanogong so might deliver more than you need, but we would be happy to let you have a look and see if it serves your needs. If you are interested you can e mail me directly and we can arrange for you to get the source info needed.

Best wishes,
Mark.
Mark Barratt,
Senior Vice President – Solutions and Services,
Sanako Corporation,
Tel: +358 50 576 4164
E mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.sanako.com