From: "Frumkes, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 10, 2015 at 12:32:32 PM CST
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking a Research Associate

Colleagues,

Rosetta Stone is seeking a Research Associate to join our Academic Research and Learner Studies team.

This team conducts research to inform product development and to evaluate the efficacy of our learning solutions. As a team member, your work will help provide thousands of foreign language learners with optimized e-learning and blended learning experiences.

You will participate in a variety of research activities, including: creating research designs; conducting and interpreting statistical analyses; designing and analyzing surveys; managing research projects; and participating in academic conferences on language teaching and learning.

This full-time position can be based in Seattle, WA; Boulder, CO; Austin, TX; Harrisonburg, VA; Arlington, VA; or Concord, MA. (Exemplary candidates may be considered for remote work.)

Required Qualifications:
  • Master’s or Ph.D. in second language acquisition, linguistics, psychology, education, cognitive science, or a related field, with evidence of original research.
  • Solid graduate-level statistics education and experience with one or more statistics packages (e.g., SPSS, R).
  • Documented experience in research design and implementation in educational settings.
  • 1+ years of professional experience in an applied research role in industry or academia.

Full details available at: http://jobs.rosettastone.com/jobs/1249801-Research-Associate.aspx.

If apply, please drop me a line at [log in to unmask] so that I can bring your materials to the recruiter's special attention!

Thanks,

Lisa

--
Lisa A. Frumkes, PhD