On Oct 21, 2015, at 1:25 PM, Tom Cramer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sayeed,

I really appreciated the review of Fedora 4 and the energy that the Data Conservancy has put into connecting with and advancing the Fedora community. Would you have any concerns if I share the write up you provided with the Fedora Leaders group, just so people have it on their radars? Or, perhaps even better, is it something that you, Aaron or Elliot might share on fedora-community or fedora-tech?

- Tom