THIS WEEK IN CABIN AND TRAIL

To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you would like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot. Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY [log in to unmask] with your DA$H and any dietary restrictions to sign up!\n"]"> What: Holt's Ledge Hike
When: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Why: It's gonna be an easy, awesome morning hike! Holt's is steep, but short, so it's a quick hike. Just the thing you need to recharge at this late, darkening time of term. Plus it's up the skiway, so you can get super pumped for ski season!
Leaders: Mac Murphy and Thomas Rover
Cost: $2 for DOC, $4 for non-DOC
Blitz [log in to unmask] with your DA$H and any dietary restrictions to sign up!
THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY [log in to unmask] with your 9-digit DA$H number and any dietary restrictions to sign up!"]"> Thursday Thursday Thursday!!
What: Nunenmacker Cabin Overnight!
When: 8pm-8am
Why: Because what better way to spend a Thursday night than hangin' in a rad cabin with some rad people?? We'll eat snacks, play games, and have a grand old time.
Leaders: Kenzie Clark, Lucia Pierson
Cost: $1 DOC members, $4 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your 9-digit DA$H number and any dietary restrictions to sign up!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY [log in to unmask] to sign up!"]"> What: Mt. Mansfield
When: Saturday, 8am-8pm
Why: At 4,393 feet, Mt. Mansfield is the tallest mountain in Vermont. There will be great views and even better company! The ascent is fairly steep, and it might be icy/snowy, so please be prepared!
Leaders: Timothy Messen and Kate Dumanian
Cost: $10 doc members, $13 non members
Blitz Timothy at [log in to unmask] to sign up!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY [log in to unmask] to sign up!"]"> What: Lodge Closing Weekend!
When: 9 AM- 9 PM
Why: The lodge is closing for the fall, and Lodge croo needs YOUR help to make things ship-shape for winter. There will be lunch and a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with friends once we wrap up work for the day, followed by a possibly contentious food auction.
Leaders: Kassie Amann
Cost: FREE
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY [log in to unmask] "]"> What: Mt. Osceola
When: 10:00AM to 6PM (we like our sleep;)
Why: A moderately strenuous hike in the White Mountains in early November- what more could you ask for!!!
Leaders: Shane Weisberg & KC Cheng
Cost: $5 members, $11 non DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY [log in to unmask] "]"> (CHANGED THE TIME- THIS IS THE CORRECT VERSION)
What: Mt. Osceola
When: 9:00AM to 5PM

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html