I forgot the day - tomorrow! Wednesday!!

Lorin Paley
They say life is an adventure. Prove them right.
See What' up http://lorinpaley.com/
Facebook
970-819-4306
Dartmouth College
3270 Hinman
Hanover, NH 03755

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:23 AM, Lorin Paley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Last call! We have Kripa Philip, Fabian, and Hilary! The Plan right now is to meet behind robo at 9:15, grab bikes and head to oak hill, and get back to campus at noon at the latest. Email me back if you are interested, or just show up and make it an awesome surprise! Lots of hands make light and fun work!

-Lorin