Error during command authentication.

Yo DOC!

Inline image 1
The leaves have fallen off the trees and the air has turned crisp, which means we're getting ready to close up here for the Lodge's winter hibernation.

We are writing to invite you to this year's Closing Weekend on Saturday November 7th.

Join us for serious good times - a day of fun manual labor as we put the Lodge to sleep for a long, snowy winter. Then we will gather for a delicious and warming Thanksgiving dinner, a potentially hilarious and contentious food auction, and general hard chillin' by the fireplace. One last chance to be at the Lodge this season!

All volunteers get free lunch and dinner Saturday, overnight, and breakfast on Sunday.

Please call (603)764-5858 to make reservations and tell us your dietary restrictions. Remember to bring work boots, work gloves, warm clothes and hats, and a warm sleeping bag if you have it.

Lodgelove❤,
Fall Crew 2015
Molly '14, Annie '15, Max '17, Sam '14, Lela '18, and Colin '15

--
In-Season
May - October (603) 764-5858

Off-Season