Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Last time I spam out about this! Let me know if you're on campus Monday, 11/30 at 10am and want to go shooting! Reply back with your 9 digit dash number ($5 DOC, $7 nonDOC).

Happy Thanksgiving

From: Bait and Bullet
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 6:40 PM
To: Bait and Bullet
Subject: Interim Shooting

Hey everyone,

Gauging interest on a shooting trip over thanksgiving break. If you're around on Monday, Nov 30th and want to shoot some trap, respond back with your 9 digit dash number! $5 DOC, $7 nonDOC.

All skill-levels welcome (if you've never shot before, you should definitely try it out)!

--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1OTU1IGxvZ2FuLmcuYnJpZ2dzLjE2QERBUlRNT1VUSC5FRFUgRE9DLUJBSVQtQU5ELUJVTExFVKzZ%2BDebS02%2B&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET