Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey team,

We did an embroidered camo hat order and have ~10 hats left for sale. Details are not 100% finalized but they'll likely be around $20 and we want to get them out before break so we have to move fast. Attached is the embroidered design along with the hat that it'll be on.

It is unclear as of yet whether the hats will be charged to your dash account or if we'll need cash, but since we don't have much time to spare, if you want a hat, respond back to LOGAN BRIGGS with your 9 digit dash number and be prepared to pay cash/venmo if that's how this ends up working out instead. First come first serve.

Happy finals period!

--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET