From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Abigail C. Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:16 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: Re: PONG on Saturday!!!

EVERYONE COME TO THIS IT WILL BE A BLAST

fun
bonding
tri team
costumes
dinner

what more could you want for a saturday at 5?!!

(nothing more, that's the answer)

Come hang out with me!!!! (and the rest of tri team of course)

<3 Abigail
On Oct 27, 2015, at 10:02 PM, Arielle Isaacson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

TRI TEAM PONG THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!
Pong at KDE @5 followed by team dinner at foco!
19's come learn to play with us!!! You don't have to drink, water pong is fun too!! Or just come hang out for a bit. But come because it will be fun and playing with us is less intimidating than playing with brothers at a frat. And everyone else should come too!

Since its Halloween, you and you're partner should dress us up in matching costumes! Partner details to come once we know who is coming!
We will send out a google doc soon, so let us know if you are planning on coming and if you're planning on drinking. (Reminder that if you are planning on drinking, get social dues to Brandt). We're going to try to match people as evenly as we can, so let us know if you feel like you're especially good or bad (or mediocre). Yayyy get pumped! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

See you there,
Arielle and Emma