Film students:

Professor Bill Phillips will be screening the film "Christine" (1983) on Blu-Ray today at 2pm in VAC001! Anyone is welcome and encouraged to attend!

Best,
Mykel

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Folks,

I just got back from L.A. yesterday (24 hour trip!) where I attended a crazy autograph signing along with many of the cast and crew of 1983's Christine, which I adapted from a book by Stephen King and was directed by John Carpenter.

I got a copy of the Blu-Ray, which was released Sunday. I couldn't believe it. There were about 400 fans there to get DVDs and pictures signed. I didn't know anyone still cared. (It got a bit creepy. At one point I felt like I was in The Walking Dead. Almost everyone had horror t-shirts on.)

Anyway, David and I are showing it at our CoCo class on Creativity today, 10/27. The film is exactly 1 hour and 50 minutes long, so we will start it promptly at 2 in 001 VAC.  You're all invited.

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES,SIGNOFF);