From: Library staff involved with providing the BorrowDirect resource sharing service <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jennifer Taxman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 1:36 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BorrowDirect Meeting at JHU

FYI.  Attached is the agenda for the BorrowDirect/Ivies Plus meeting at JHU next Monday and Tuesday.  I’ll be splitting my time between the Policy Group meetings and the IT Director’s meetings.  Eliz Kirk is attending for Collections and Michelle Lee & Mary Bingman for Operations.

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1OTE2IEVsaXphYmV0aC5FLktpcmtAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBEQVJUTU9VVEgtQk9SUk9XRElSRUNULUdST1VQIICJ3nHKGmwA&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP