From: Angelika Kraemer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 9, 2015 at 10:38:32 AM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New Talk Show on Language Acquisition and Teaching

Dear IALLT friends and colleagues,

Do you ever listen to talk shows?  Have you ever called into one? If not, you will want to read on and learn about an exciting and fun new show called “Tea with BVP.” Sponsored by the Center for Language Teaching Advancement at Michigan State University, this is *the* call-in talk show for all those interested in second language acquisition and language teaching.

Bill VanPatten and his co-hosts, Angelika Kraemer and Walter Hopkins, field questions live on the air about language, language acquisition, language teaching, and any other topics callers and emailers bring to them. With Bill’s comedic background, it’s a funny and engaging way to look at issues that are relevant in our field.

Each week we will post different but often related topics to entice the listener to call in. On occasion, the show includes prominent guests who bring their own personalities and takes on the issues under consideration.

The show will launch on Thursday, October 15th, at 3pm ET and will broadcast live every week at the same time. To tune in and to find out how you can call in, ask questions, and/or suggest topics, sign up to our newsletter at:

https://billvanpatten.wordpress.com/

You can also find us on Twitter at @teawithbvp. We want as much audience participation as possible so don’t be shy. Check us out and call in! We are waiting to hear from you!

Angelika Kraemer
--