Hey DOC!

Looking for a cool outdoors job for this upcoming summer? Overland will be coming to campus next week to give an information session next week, see below for details!

YITOOD

-Spencer Chu

Overland Informational PresentationTuesday, October 20th at 7pm in Robo BasementOverland is hiring exceptional college students to lead summer programs. We offer hiking, biking, service, language, leadership, field studies and writing programs to students in 4th through 12th grade. Program locations range from New England to Alaska and abroad in Central & South America, Europe, Tanzania and Southeast Asia. Our staff of 200 leaders and support staff spend 10 days training and 6 weeks leading or supporting programs throughout the summer. We are looking for Dartmouth students who are responsible, fun, dynamic and love working with kids.

Please contact Colin Cummings at [log in to unmask] if you would like to learn more or plan to attend our presentation. Please see the attached PDF for a complete job description.

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html