Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey guys!

	We’ve had a change in leader-availabililty and now we are looking for one (1) Dartmouth-van-certified driver to help us out this weekend. Ideally you would also want to go on the afternoon intermediate trip but it’s not necessary. Please blitz me back ASAP if you’re interested and available!!

Also we got our budget approved this morning which means we can now plan and enjoy lots of fun events!!! Stay tuned from more information about Trailfest, Pump Tracks, and Winterim Trip!

Thanks so much!

Josie Nordrum